Women’s Heart Clinic
Heart disease is the number one killer of Australian women. It is often under recognised and under treated. We offer a dedicated clinic to discuss, manage and prevent heart disease in women, so you're equipped to recognise heart attack symptoms and know when to act.
- Spontaneous coronary artery disease (SCAD)
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy
- Heart Failure
- Hormone replacement and cardiac risk
- Microvascular angina
- Stress-induced (Takotsubo) cardiomyopathy
- Autoimmune disease and cardiovascular risk
- Myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA)
Your visit may include
- A comprehensive history and examination
- A risk assessment
- Arrangement for appropriate diagnostic tests
- An ongoing follow-up plan
- Discussion about opportunities to be involved in research trials
To book in, you will need a referral from your GP.
Learn more about looking after your heart health.